Hey there bumblebees,
I recently posted some brownies on my instagram. They are to easy and taste effing-delicious! So I need you to know how you bake them. So here is the recipe. Let me know, how you liked them and how they turned out!
- 185 gr or 3/4 cups non-fat greek yogurt (I used 170 gr ofthe 0,2% from FAGE but you can also use lactosefree if desired)
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk (I used rice-coconut milk from Alpro, but you can use just normal milk as well)
- 1 egg (or 2 eggwhites, if you wish to have it even less fat)
- 1/2 cup oats (I used spelt oat, cause normal oats aren´t always so good for fructose intolerant people)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup sweetener (I used Sukrin, but use Stevia or whatever is fine and can be used like sugar)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 tsb vanilla (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Line a 8 inch square pan, or equivalent – like me.
- Put everything in your mixer/blender or – like me – in a high bowl
- Mix it together. If you don´t have a stand mixer like me, use a hand blender until it is rather a thick fluid.
- Optional: stir in chopped nuts (almonds and cashews are my faves) and lactose free, fructose free dark chocolate bits (I just chop some chocolate) with a spatula
- Pour everything in you pan
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn out the oven for another 5-10 minutes
- Take out the brownie and let cool before cutting
I love to have mine with some berries or as just plain at work for afternoon-cravings or as a period craving like yesterday! 😉
Enjoy your day! :*
hugs and kisses, Anna Valeria